Instant Pot Favorites
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope all of those celebrating today enjoyed some wonderful food with a table of family and friends surrounding you. For many of you, this kicks off the shopping season! There are deals all over the place for the Instant Pot. I just purchased one for the couple that we’ve been living with the last 5 weeks as a thank you and Christmas present! It inspired me to post some of my favorite recipes. Friends are always asking what are your go-to instant pot uses, and here are my top 10!
- White Sweet Potato Turkey Soup, inspired by Castaway Kitchen
- Arroz Con Pollo, Castaway Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker Kalua Pig Nom Nom Paleo
- Paleo Mongolian Beef Once a Month Meals
- Paleo Thai Red Curry Soup Balanced Bites
- Curried Cream of Broccoli Soup Nom Nom Paleo
- One-Pot Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce Skinny Taste
- Pressure Cooker Pot Roast Domestic Man
- Mushroom and Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto My Recipes
- Bone Broth The Kitchn
Other things that I love the Instant Pot for are making rice or quinoa! The 6 QT 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker is on sale on Amazon! Happy shopping and cooking!